The château will be open exclusively for the Journées Européennes du Patrimoine 2022.
17 & 18 September 2022
Hours: 10h – 17h
Enjoy a day at the château:
- Guided Visits:
- English: 11h Saturday & Sunday
- French: 11h30 Saturday & Sunday
- Discover the enormous restoration of the roof and facades.
- Traditional bread-making in the château boulangerie
- Stonemason’s demonstration of stone shaping & tools by SOPOREN
- Masonry demonstration of stone wall building by SARL COSTA
- Small museum showcasing the statues from the chapel
- Picnic in the château park (pre-ordered picnic baskets or bring your own)
- Bar à vin with wine from Ampelidae
- Live music all day on Saturday at the bar à vin by l’Ecole du Musique Mirebeau
Pre-order your Picnic Hamper
Please note picnic hampers will only be available via pre-order.
Deadline for orders: Thursday 15 September, 5pm
Each hamper contains:
1 x sandwich
1 x dessert
1 x piece of fruit
1 x bottle of water
… add a beautiful bottle of wine by Ampelidae.